Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Wellness Blog!

I'm starting this blog a bit early for a course project because I actually want it to help me! I am taking a High Level Wellness class and required to keep a blog for it (I think it's a pretty cool assignment!) Anyways, here's my "about me"
My name is Hannah
I am a sophomore at UNCW 
I am applying to be an Athletic Training Student
I am a sister of Alpha Xi Delta sorority
I am an ACE certified personal trainer, so I know a thing or two about physical wellness.

I'm setting goals for myself for the semester which include...
1. I want to lose 15 lbs. for summer... gotta get that hot summer bod.
2. I want to have healthier eating habits
3. I want to get more sleep!
4. I want to get into the Athletic Training school

I'll be updating regularly on my progress & giving my own little wellness tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment